DISNEY was last night slammed for recreating the 7/7 bombings for a TV drama.
Scenes were filmed in London where a bus was blown apart and three Tube trains hit in the July 2005 attack that left 56 dead.
Terror victim Daniel Biddle — the worst-injured survivor of the attacks — branded Disney “shameful” for mocking up the outrage for a telly show.
The 43-year-old lost both legs, an eye and his spleen when London was targeted leaving 52 victims dead along with four bombers.
It remains the worst ever terror atrocity on UK soil.
Daniel told The Sun on Sunday: “It’s absolutely shameful.
READ MORE ON 7/7 ATTACKS
“I can’t ever forget 7/7 or get over it.
“This is a lack of respect by Disney.”
He said producers did not even contact him and added: “It’s pretty sick not to consult those who were injured or the loved ones of those who lost their lives.”
The series, produced by Bafta-winner Jeff Pope, tells the story of Jean Charles de Menezes — the Brazilian shot dead by police two weeks after the horror when he was mistaken for a suspect.
Most read in The Sun
The drama includes blood-soaked scenes of the aftermath of the bus bombing in London’s Tavistock Square, where 13 victims died.
They included a replica of the No 30 double-decker which had its roof torn off by the blast.
Driver George Psaradakis, 67, said: “It’s been years — why should they ignite it?
“I’m not going to watch it.
“This will bring pain to everyone, especially to those who lost their loved ones.”
Locals who saw the filming in Bermondsey, less than two miles from the Aldgate blast which killed seven people, feared kids playing in a park nearby would be traumatised.
Mum Kathy Adu, 30, said: “It was scary.”
Student Tom Evans, 22, said: “I can see why people would be upset.
“It looked very real.”
Jack Nuzum, 30, added: “There was one sign up warning us and then suddenly there was a huge bus crash in the middle of the park that looked like a disaster scene.”
Survivors are also angry that key events from the horror seem to have been distorted.
A defining image of the attacks showed a young, barefoot woman in a burns mask.
The iconic snap was taken outside Edgware Road station following an explosion which killed six people there.
But the scenes filmed appear to place her in Tavistock Square.
Likewise a heavily-bandaged man appears to have been moved to the bus blast.
Survivor Daniel, who was in the Edgware Road explosion, said: “To take a real life event with such a huge loss of life and devastation and say, ‘It’s not interesting enough, we need to zhuzh it up’ is just barbaric.
“It seems as if they’ve twisted the facts to suit their own narrative.”
Daniel, who now lives in Abergavenny, South Wales, went on: “It should be reflected accurately.
“People died in horrendous ways and for that to be blatantly disregarded is sick.”
A further 26 people died in a blast at Russell Square.
Show sources said producers “have been, and will be” speaking to a number of people connected to 7/7.
But Michael Henning, part of an online support group for survivors, was adamant no one had been in touch.
The 57-year-old broker, who was treated for cuts to his face and eye, added: “These things have to be done with taste, decency, and dignity.
“I would implore them to keep everyone informed as this is such a sensitive subject and can cause deep distress.”
Tory MP Marco Longhi criticised Disney too, saying: “Not a day will go past when the survivors will not be reminded of the 7/7 attacks.
“This drama will just make it worse.
“I’m particularly concerned many of those affected weren’t consulted.
“To make matters worse, the filming appears to be strewn with factual errors which not only cheat the viewer but holds the survivors and victims in contempt.”
Last night a Disney insisted the show “is a factual dramatisation”.
A spokesman said: “The team producing the series has significant expertise in this type of programming.
“In-depth research has been approached with utmost sensitivity. All involved are conscious of the responsibility that comes with telling this story.
“Throughout filming, production have worked very closely with TFL, police, the council, community and businesses.”
Southwark council, which was paid for allowing filming, said: “We were assured the whole production was being handled with the utmost sensitivity.
“We do however, apologise for any distress caused.”
ON July 7, 2005, four suicide bombers with rucksacks full of explosives attacked central London, killing 52 people and injuring hundreds more.
Their journey began at 4am as three of the group — Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, and Hasib Hussain, 18 — left Leeds in a rented car bound for Luton, Beds.
There, they met up with Germaine Lindsay, 19, before heading to London by train.
Once in the capital, they detonated four devices — three on the Underground and one on a double-decker bus.
Three bombs went off just before 8.50am on Tube trains that had departed King’s Cross.
Ringleader Mohammad Sidique Khan detonated his device on a westbound Circle Line train.
The bomb exploded at Edgware Road in the second carriage close to the second set of double doors, killing six people.
Shehzad Tanweer detonated his device on an eastbound Circle Line train between Liverpool Street and Aldgate.
The explosion at the rear of the second carriage killed seven people.
The most deadly attack occurred on the Piccadilly Line between King’s Cross and Russell Square.
Germaine Lindsay detonated his bomb next to the rear set of double doors in the front carriage of the packed train, killing 26 people.
The fourth and final attack took place at 9.47am — about an hour after the other explosions.
Hasib Hussain detonated his device on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square, not far from King’s Cross. He killed 13 people.
Read More on The Sun
The number 30 bus was torn apart in front of the headquarters of the British Medical Association, where a conference was being held.
Dozens of doctors ran from the event to offer lifesaving expertise.